What It Does
UPVC Welding is used frequently in the process of manufacturing Vinyl Windows and Doors. The Vinyl window manufacturing process includes the bonding together of two separate pieces of a frame by melting the connecting ends. Mol Belting's release PTFE tapes and fabrics, also known as welding tape, provide a non-stick barrier surface to the heat platen with exceptional resistance to chemicals. These are well-suited with many different types of equipment ranging from welders, to microwave and RF systems.
Give us a call today with your Vinyl Window Welding Tape needs!
Common tape specifications:
- 3mil (0.003") - Black or brown, Up to 36" wide
- 5mil (0.005") - Black or brown, Up to 36" wide
- 6mil (0.006") - Black or brown, Up to 36" wide - most common!
- 10mil (0.010") - Black or brown, Up to 36" wide
- 12mil (0.012") - Black or brown, Up to 36" wide
Mol Belting is also willing to stock important sizes for you to help you stay ahead and avoid potential long lead times.
Contact us today if you are considering PTFE tape for your vinyl window manufacturing and want to receive a quote!