A leader in protection and energy efficiency for the food industry.
Why Molchem™ Coated Checkstand Belt?
Today’s supermarket shopper is demanding more store transparency and cleanliness since the COVID-19 pandemic; and there is no doubt that this “new normal” will continue as standard operating procedure in your supermarket.
Shoppers will select where to shop based on shared values— they will shop at stores that have exhibited that they care for the health and well-being of their customers.
You know how important the checkout experience is—the cashier greeting the shopper, the bagger packing groceries properly—but until now, little thought has been given to extending the experience to the checkstand belt.
The NEW Molchem™ Coated Checkstand Belt is a multi-layered food grade PVC belt treated with a compound consisting of a surface hardener, liquid polyurethane and an agent which is not only EPA Registered and FDA Approved, but is used as a best practice for cleanliness in the food and medical industries.
Molchem™ has also developed NEW products to clean the entire checkstand and other areas of your store. I'm excited to share them with you today!
—PHIL LEMPERT, SUPERMARKETGURU
Meet Molchem™ Coated Checkstand Belt
Helping retailers meet the cleanliness demands of consumers
- Each NEW Molchem™ Coated Checkstand Belt is treated with a compound consisting of a surface hardener, liquid polyurethane and an agent which is EPA Registered and FDA Approved
- Highly-engineered, scratch-resistant surface featuring a NEW continuously active coating
- Hardened surface is easy to clean
- NEW Molchem™ Coated Checkstand Belt technology allows for a more efficient cleaning process
* Validated by Independent Lab Testing with enhanced efficacy when coupled with the MolChem™ Checkstand and Belt Daily Cleaning Step System
Download our Sell Sheets! (806 KB PDF)
A study conducted by former MSU Microbiologist Dr. Zhinong Yan found 100% of the tested checkstand belts had “high microbial population” and concluding that “more stringent sanitary practices are necessary in the retail checkstand environment”