The V-guide Specialist is responsible for the setup and operation of one or more assigned v-guide machines to add this value-added measure to belts per customer requirements.
- Meeting production schedules and standard timeframes established for setup and cycle times.
- Setup, and operate a variety of equipment to buff, glue and/or weld the belt and material for attachment.
- Ability to use a tape measure.
- Performing and documenting in-process QA inspections.
- Perform follow-up operations, such as deburring, marking, and cleaning parts as required.
- Consistently maintain a clean and organized work area.
- High School Diploma; associates degree in Manufacturing preferred.
- 2 years conveyor belt, construction and/or hand tool experience preferred.
- 95% of the time on feet and running multiple machines.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to lift over 50lbs with proper lifting devices.
- Repetitive movement such as twisting/bending, hand gripping is required.
1st and 2nd shift positions available.
1st Shift hours are 7:00am to 3:00pm Monday through Friday
2nd shift hours are 2:30pm-11:00pm, Monday - Friday
This position is eligible for a $500.00 sign-on bonus.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Our commitment to quality products, extraordinary customer service, teamwork and excellence has made Mol Belting Systems one of the best places to work. If you’re looking to join a great family-owned company with a culture of cooperation and teamwork, you have come to the right place.
Working at Mol has its perks, including:
- Competitive wages, paid bi-weekly
- Performance-based bonuses
- Medical and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Health Savings Account
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Referral bonus program
- Paid holidays
Are You Interested?
Please get in contact with us if you are interested in finding out what open positions may be available. We are always interested in hearing from people with any combination of skills, motivation, and industry experience that can work for our Grand Rapids, MI facility. Fill out an application!