The Laminator is responsible for adhering rubber, foam or other materials to conveyor belts, pulleys and more.
- Meeting production schedules and standard timeframes established for setup and cycle times.
- Setup, and operate a variety of equipment for sanding and adhering to produce industrial-grade laminated products.
- Attention to detail and use of hand tools to produce factory-finished seams.
- Perform follow-up operations, such as deburring, marking, and cleaning parts as required.
- Ability to use a tape measure and perform math needs to plan materials.
- Consistently maintain a clean and organized work area.
- High School Diploma; associates degree in Manufacturing preferred.
- 2 years carpentry, construction, or hand-tool experience preferred.
- 95% upwards of the time on feet..
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to lift over 50lbs with proper lifting devices.
- Repetitive movement such as twisting/bending, hand gripping is required.
1st and 2nd shift positions available.
1st Shift hours are 7:00am to 3:00pm Monday through Friday
2nd shift hours are 2:30pm-11:00pm, Monday - Friday
This position is eligible for a $500.00 sign-on bonus.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Our commitment to quality products, extraordinary customer service, teamwork and excellence has made Mol Belting Systems one of the best places to work. If you’re looking to join a great family-owned company with a culture of cooperation and teamwork, you have come to the right place.
Working at Mol has its perks, including:
- Competitive wages, paid bi-weekly
- Performance-based bonuses
- Medical and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Health Savings Account
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Referral bonus program
- Paid holidays
Are You Interested?
Please get in contact with us if you are interested in finding out what open positions may be available. We are always interested in hearing from people with any combination of skills, motivation, and industry experience that can work for our Grand Rapids, MI facility. Fill out an application!