Available in three diameters—1.9-inch, 2.24-inch and 2.38-inch—Microroller® internally-powered, motor-driven conveyor rollers feature a 24-volt direct current (VDC) brushless motor and permanently-lubricated planetary gear reduction drive. Ideal for plant managers and production engineers seeking to lower the total cost of ownership of their conveyor systems, the motor-driven rollers optimize system throughput, decrease installation and maintenance costs, consume less overall power and increase environmental safety.
Unlike other conveyor technologies, such as lineshaft or belt-driven conveyors, motor-driven rollers controlled by ZoneLink™ controllers do not require pneumatics, external PC- or PLC-control or extensive input/output (I/O) networks for zero pressure accumulation (ZPA). ZoneLink controllers lower operating costs with fewer components, less wiring and real-time diagnostics, while providing quieter, on-demand operation.
Get our Microroller® Product Catalog (3 MB PDF)
Microroller® Driver Module
Advanced control for Microroller.
Zonelink®³ ZPA Controller
The ZoneLink3 zero-pressure accumulation (ZPA) Controller is the third generation of our popular line of ZPA Microroller® control modules. Key features include:
• 6 PNP Auxiliary I/O points
• ZPA logic including Slave, Manual, and Train Modes.
• RJ-11 auto-sensing sensor ports
• Easy Speed adjustment, thanks to a rotary speed selector.
• Configurable “Seek Mode” at power up
• Fully compatible with all ZoneLink Microroller® Systems.
• Optimize system throughput
• Decrease installation costs
• Decrease maintenance costs
• Decrease power consumption
• Increase environmental safety