A leader in antimicrobial protection and energy efficiency for the food industry.
Why Molchem™ Antimicrobial Checkstand Belt?
Today’s supermarket shopper is demanding more store transparency and cleanliness since the COVID-19 pandemic; and there is no doubt that this “new normal” will continue as standard operating procedure in your supermarket.
Shoppers will select where to shop based on shared values— they will shop at stores that have exhibited that they care for the health and well-being of their customers.
You know how important the checkout experience is—the cashier greeting the shopper, the bagger packing groceries properly—but until now, little thought has been given to extending the experience to the checkstand belt. The Molchem™ Antimicrobial Checkstand Belt assures your customer that you are making the effort, and taking the steps necessary, to protect them—and their foods.
The Molchem™ Antimicrobial Checkstand Belt is a multi-layered food grade PVC belt which contains the EPA-registered antimicrobial agent, quaternary silane active against microbes, including bacteria and viruses, which is used as a best practice for cleanliness in the food and medical industries. Reassuring your shoppers when they see the Molchem™ Antimicrobial logo on your checkstand belts that you care about their wellness.—PHIL LEMPERT, SUPERMARKETGURU
Meet Molchem™ Antimicrobial Checkstand Belt
Helping retailers meet the cleanliness demands of consumers
- Molchem™ proprietary antimicrobial formula is EPA Registered and FDA Approved
- Highly-engineered, scratch-resistant surface with antimicrobial formula permanently embedded in an unique coating process
- Hardened surface is easy to clean
- Provides residual and measurable antimicrobial protection for customers and employees by inhibiting the growth and proliferation of microbes*
* Validated by Independent Lab Testing with enhanced efficacy when coupled with the MolChem™ Checkstand and Belt Daily Cleaning Step System
Study conducted by former MSU Microbiologist Dr. Zhinong Yan found 100% of the tested checkstand belts had “high microbial population” and concluding that “more stringent sanitary practices are necessary in the retail checkstand environment”